OpenSpace and WordPress
From OS OpenData developer wiki
There's a neat WordPress plugin that solves a problem with publishing web-map builder code into WordPress.
This works with a WordPress installation, but does not work with a free blog page, since that doesn't accept plug ins.
Get up and running with OpenSpace:
1. Register your Word Press URL address with OpenSpace.
2. Login to web-map builder and create a web-map.
3. Next, follow the Raw HTML instructions below.
Installing Word Press to your web host server.
Follow instructions at http://wordpress.org/
Installing the Raw HTML plug in
1. Install and activate the Raw HTML plug in found at http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/raw-html/
2. Select ‘disable the visual editor in writing’ in your user profile.
3. When you edit or add a new post, ensure that in screen options, show 2 columns is selected. This allows the Raw HTML metabox to be displayed.
4. In v2.6 or higher, Select ‘Disable automatic paragraphs’ in the Raw HTML plugin metabox.
5. Collect the Web-Map Builder code and copy it directly into the WordPress editor.
6. That's it!